Graduate Technical Product Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
If you are a recent graduate who possesses a desire to develop your skills and knowledge in the construction industry, we would love to hear from you!
The role will involve working directly with the Technical Director to carry out research and development and rigorous testing of innovative concrete and plastic products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide detailed technical information to support the sales and customer service departments
* Advise and demonstrate to customers on how customers can use company products correctly and safely
* Adhere to on site Health & Safety regulations in compliance with company standards
* Investigate cases in relation to technical issues found, and communicate with customers and site personnel in order to clearly outline the solutions
* Liaise closely with quality and laboratory department and collate test results based on rigorous testing of products
* Conduct site inspections on customer sites in support of the sales team
* Escalate and technical or quality issues to Technical Director
* Assist research and development department with product innovation projects
* Attend exhibitions and trade shows in support of sales team
* Adhere to strict project deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to degree level in Construction or relatable Engineering discipline
* Knowledge of building regulations and NHBC standards
* Excellent Health and Safety awareness, formal qualification desirable
* Ability to carry out research and development
* Confident in reading and interpreting technical drawings
* Proficient IT skills – Excel, Word, and Outlook
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£40k - £50k Annual
£16k - £16k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£9 - £9.5 Hourly