Sales Manager - Entertainment Lighting (Northern Region)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be representing this incredibly successful business in this exciting sector, selling their lighting products and promoting the interests of the company via a network of dealers, contractors, designers and other stakeholders.
* To make, plan and structure regular visits to all key accounts, providing thorough reports of visits and sales prospects.
* To take responsibility for achieving sales and order targets and developing business in accordance with the company’s business plan for entertainment lighting.
* Work with our suppliers to identify UK entertainment lighting projects and manage them from inception through to conclusion.
* To take responsibility for the management of all issues arising from the business assigned to you within the region.
* To motivate and enable our channels to increase sales of the product range through utilising appropriate marketing techniques.
* To liaise with the senior the management team regarding channel reporting and sales strategies, and where necessary provide similar information to our suppliers.
* To seek out new business opportunities in the assigned area.
* To assist in the generation of positive PR to support the company’s reputation as a market leader, either directly, or in cooperation with the relevant customers.
* To ensure that products and the company are well represented by dealers and contractors in the sales region.
* Also, to ensure that the dealers and contractors are fully aware of the product range and its applications and are technically trained on the products.
* To take responsibility for, and promote, the health, safety and welfare within the sales administration area, whilst complying with the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will:
* Be able to show an excellent understanding of entertainment lighting products and markets, preferably having worked for a manufacturer/distributor in this market.
* Can demonstrate ability to achieve sales and order targets.
* Able to provide details of previous sales experience.
* Can demonstrate ability to maintain sales records, call plans and associated reporting.
* Able to demonstrate an ability to manage customer relationships.
* Can show excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills.
* Can show a good level of computer literacy, showing knowledge of ERP CRM systems (preferably Netsuite).
* Attention to detail.
* Be able to demonstrate products to clients.
To be considered for this tremendous opportunity, please apply immediately ensuring your CV has detailed information on your proven sales successes & achievements
£29.7k - £29.7k Annual
£31k - £50k Annual
£11.1 - £12.9 Hourly
£30k - £45k Annual