Digital Insight Analyst (Adobe/Google)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a skilled Digital Insight Analyst to work in our top-class Digital Garage in Hoxton Square. Your job will be to help us improve our online journeys, reduce online failure and drive high value targeted marketing activity across our multiple online journeys with (url removed) and General Accident. If you can contribute a deep understanding of the Google and Adobe Analytics reporting suite, we would love to hear about it.
A key attribute will be your ability to identify the required data to provide insightful reporting for end to end sales, operations and marketing teams and have an appreciation of data and technical processes of delivering valuable MI.
You should be able to demonstrate a knowledge of digital analytics capabilities and how to generate optimisation ideas and provide analysis and insight. Using techniques such as AB testing is at the heart of how we make our decisions and experience of this type of analysis would be advantageous. Communication skills will also be useful as you will present your findings to colleagues.
What will you do in this role?
* Website tracking and reporting
* Work closely with the trading and data teams to provide trading summary reports and performance trend reports in SSRS/Power BI
* Report findings into trading team to make informed decisions to improve conversion rates and customer journeys
What skills and experience do you need?
* Ability to prepare reports, data, metrics which inform decision-making
* Previous use of transactional SQL skills to query data for report building in SSRS and Power BI
* Key analytical skills and methods enabling accuracy and interpretation of data
* Dedication to continual research and reading on the latest tactics, techniques, tools and methodologies around website analytics
* Ability to present information well in all formats – written, verbal and using Microsoft office tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience of using an analytical approach to a problem to ensure rigour and accuracy (e.g. comfortable with concepts of significance, trending and modelling)
* Background/experience in online marketing
* Knowledge of/experience in Google and Adobe Analytics tools is useful but not essential
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We care about the wellbeing of our employees
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme – ‘Be Healthy’, ‘Be Mindful’, ‘Be Secure’ and ‘Be Awesome’ supports your physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights:
* You’ll be able to download Aviva Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button
* We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for FREE
* We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Megan Douglas in the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
£50k - £65k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£35 - £38 Hourly
£22k - £23k Annual