Net Developer, Sittingbourne, up to £45K
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are currently seeking to recruit a .Net programmer to join our existing team in order to develop applications for our well-established ERP software.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate knowledge of VB.Net/C# and SQL Server (including Dev Express Win Forms), excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work within a team or on its own. The flexibility and adaptability is a very important trait for our company. The role will also incorporate some customer facing interactions, support work and occasional travel to customer sites around UK and possible internationally.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate programming knowledge of VB.Net/C# including familiarity with inheritance and OOP design principles.
- Knowledge of Dev Express Win Forms
- Knowledge of SQL Server including T-SQL, database design, and basic Database Admin procedures.
- Good communication skills to express technical concepts to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
£25k - £30k Annual
£23k - £35k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual