Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Ultimately the role will be to support the delivery of a successful Prequalification round, promoting the success of the Capacity Market and delivering the best value for consumers.
As Compliance Analyst your duties will include:
* Support the Front desk with customer queries via email and phone.
* Consult the Rules and Regulations to answer any queries and improve knowledge.
* Support the completion of the first stage assessment of Agreement Management processes.
* Complete the first stage assessment of Prequalification applications against a set of pre-defined criteria.
* Support the senior team members with the second stage assessment of Prequalification applications.
* Critically review the assessment outcomes and result letters to ensure information accuracy.
* Highlight complex issues or potential issues to senior members of the team.
* Maintain strong focus on compliance with licence conditions, ensuring data security is one of the highest priorities.
* Prepare for application appeals.
* Manage work load ensuring the correct process is followed and accuracy of assessment maintained.
* Following training, be able to assist and coach others.
* Report the progress of the Prequal process, involving relevant KPI’s and report progress against the target to highlight any areas of concern.
The ideal Compliance Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
* Ability to successfully manage multiple activities and issues
* Interest in Electricity Policy/Future Electricity issues
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and web-based systems
* Good team working skills
* Ability to work in demanding timescales with high levels of accuracy
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Customer service experience
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual