Sales Executive - Weekends
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary starting at £8,320 pa (equivalent to £10 per hour)
We are looking for 10 people to join our busy Weekend Sales Team. This is a permanent part-time position working 16 hours per week (9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday) in our Norwich based office.
This is not a cold calling or hard selling job. This is a sales and support role, where success is achieved by building trust with our customers and ensuring they fully understand our product and processes.
Here's what's great about working at UK Credit...
Great basic salary, 8% company contributed pension and profit share scheme, private medical health care and death in service benefit, holiday, full training and support for the duration of your career.
Sound good so far? Read on...
We want Sales Executives who...
- Are driven, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills;
- Show dedication, tenacity, enthusiasm and pride in their work;
- Understand the importance of great customer service and strive to provide this;
- Can fit in to a vibrant team and love to share ideas;
- Are confident in speaking with customers on the phone, by text, over email or even online live chat;
- Demonstrate our key corporate values of honesty and integrity in everything they do.
So, what does the role of a Sales Executive involve?
- It's primarily a telephone-based sales position at our Norwich office;
- You will be the first point of contact for our potential customers who have made an application for a guarantor loan online - there is no cold calling;
- You will need to inform the customer about the features, benefits and costs of the product and guide them through the loan application process;
- The goal is to gain the customers commitment with regards to proceeding with the loan and if they don't wish to proceed, ensuring that they have had a great customer service experience.
Our Sales Executives are also responsible for...
- Creating, updating and managing customer records;
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer questions and queries;
- Understanding your customers need and their personal circumstances;
- Achieving performance and quality focussed objectives whilst also ensuring that all activities are conducted in line with both internal and external regulatory requirements and the concept of Treating Customers Fairly;
- Organising and prioritising your workload to manage each case effectively.
Previous experience working as a Sales Executive or in a sales driven environment is great but not essential. We offer full training and support throughout your career with UK Credit.
About UK Credit
Based in Norwich, we have been trading since 2010 are now one of the largest guarantor loan companies in the UK.
UK Credit forms part of the Norfolk Capital Group, which was established more than 30 years ago and employs over 300 people. It is completely independent and is still family owned.
If you feel you have the skills to join UK Credit as a Sales Executive then please apply today. We would love to hear from you!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£40k - £50k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual