Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
If so, we would like to bring you into our small but perfectly formed team of Business Analysts.
As our new Business Analyst you will be a key point of contact between Change (both internal and external) and the business for system / application developments and process/technical enhancements across the group.
Main duties to include:
* Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
* To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development life cycle. Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from client on specifications.
* To analyse and interpret 3rd party technical functional specifications to ensure accurate delivery of TDDs
* Interpret client’s requirements and ensure delivery.
* To work and deliver all stages of the development lifecycle including to design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
* Constantly monitor, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to all stakeholders.
* Provide thorough and regular reporting through setting up and maintaining appropriate KPI’s and attending meetings as required, reporting on status.
BA | Business Analyst | Technical | IT | Change
Holidays (increasing with length of service) + bank holidays Pension Scheme Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Health Scheme Fresh fruit Mondays (Monthly) & Dress down Fridays, every Friday! Flexible Office Hours working 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
* Good knowledge of the UK mortgage industry and products along with previous experience of working in a financial services environment.
* Use of structured/formal methods such as UML or ISEB.
* Previous experience of delivering software developments or from a development background, preferably with exposure to database structures and data tabling, OBI, data warehousing and application deployments.
* API integration background is highly advantageous.
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Group’s main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning. Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning. Private equity owned by Partners Group, we lead the market in Equity Release. Retired homeowners cashed in more than £3 billion of property wealth in 2018 as the equity release market expanded at a record rate
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50 - £53 Hourly