Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£27,000 - £28,000
A global organisation who specialise in packaging and paper machinery are looking for an assembly leader to join their office in Manchester.
* Qualified preferable to ONC/HNC level in with an electrical engineering subject
* Completion of a recognised engineering apprenticeship is desired
* Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
* Experience preferably in the use if overhead cranes and slinging of machinery.
* Experience preferably in the packaging industry with emphasis on new machine build.
* Demonstrated success in influencing and leading, building and maintaining relationships, problem solving and decision making, and personal organisation and time management.
* Ability to develop and assist in the leading of a team that range in experience
* Knowledge of safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
* Ability to read and understand prints and build specifications.
* Ability to trouble shoot and provide workable mechanical solutions
* Effective communication skills in both written and oral forms.
* PC literate with experience in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and internal systems.
* Conducts oneself in a professional and customer-centric fashion.
* Takes responsibility for own actions with emphasis on attendance, punctuality and appearance.
* Ability to complete tasks with limited supervision on a timely basis.
* Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed and bring a can do attitude at all times.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or email
£8.89 - £8.89 Hourly
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£31.2k - £37.2k Annual