Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £18,000-£23,000 (pro rata)
- A great opportunity for a part time, experienced Credit Controller to join a successful manufacturing company in Doncaster.
- Working 4 days a week, equating to 32 hours.
- You will be part of a team of 5 Credit Controllers working in a friendly team environment.
- Offering 25 days holiday (pro rata), competitive salary depending on experience and onsite parking.
- Collection of debt from various size customers
- Allocate receipts
- Create debtors reports
- Apply credit limits with credit insurance company
- Must have previous Credit Control experience
- Must have strong relationship building skills
- Must be a team player
- Be tenacious and motivated
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Experience of Navision ERP system would be desirable
- Experience of working within Credit Control for a manufacturing company would be advantageous
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organizations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
• It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
£21k - £23k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual