Spanish Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£13 - £17 per hour, 12 Months Contract
Our client, a truly innovative business that has continued to expand its market share,is looking to source an immediately available Spanish Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk initially on a temp basis for 12 months with great potential for the role to be extended or to go perm for the right candidate.
Key duties include:
- Continue to drove process efficiencies through further automation in the business
- Process and drive downward trending for unapplied payments, unidentified payments and reapplications
- Process in a controller manner the remittances, direct debits and credit card processing Credit Note management and all corrective activities to ensure they are in line with targets and deadlines
- Identify and resolve all issues for daily Cash Application activity in an effort to prevent any business interruption ensuring complete and control delivery on a daily basis to support their KPI's
- Participate in financial statements close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts receivable transactions to daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual deadline and period close
- Produce reports from the cash application outputs to support out compliance to Company Policy Legislation, Audit and Regulatory Rules
The successful candidate will be immediately available, speak Spanish fluently and have previous experience doing a similar role.
Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for interacting with individual team members, business partners and management on a regular basis are essential.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£0 - £35k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual