Wintel Systems Engineer / Integrator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The prototyped solution would be used to develop a build specification to allow an automation team to script the installation and configuration. The role will also require troubleshooting and problem solving skills over a wide range of technologies to integrate the deployment on ruggedized hardware.
* Producing clear and concise Subsystem low level design and implementation of that design
* Producing Interface designs.
* Developing releases within an agile environment.
* Support the team in managing and maintaining reference systems.
* Collaboration with other members of the agile team; sharing knowledge and peer reviewing others work.
* Reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership.
* Using the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo) to record, document and test work.
* Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment.
* Supervision of junior roles
* Windows Server 2012 R2
* Active Directory
* Windows 10 or Windows 7 Operating Systems
* VMware virtualisation
* Working in a team designing and integrating in a Wintel environment
* Technical documentation production
* IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper and McAfee
* Atlassian toolset
* Working in an Agile development environment.
SC clearance is required as a minumum and you must be willing to undergo DV clearance.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£24k - £25k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£51k - £51k Annual