Pre Sales Consultant - Cisco
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are assisting one of our Service Provider clients to recruit a Senior Pre Sales Consultant.
The role of the Pre Sales Consultant is to provide expert design of technical solutions and services to customers as well as contributing to the company’s strategic portfolio roadmap.
You will need good design skills in the areas of LAN/SEC/WLAN and an ability to rapidly assess relevant new technologies.
This role is working from home/local office with some travel to client sites and would suit someone with experience of working in a technology service provider business.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
* Provide technical governance for the technologies you are responsible for and their integration into the wider portfolio
* Creation of proposal documents and BOM’s, responding to Bids/RFPs/Tenders where required
* Maintain strong product knowledge across the technology areas of:
* Networking/Security/Wireless technologies
* WAN solutions
* Influence the solutions sold into our customers, increasing the profit and revenue for the business
* Assess the impact of product changes on services and infrastructure
* Certified to a minimum of Cisco CCNP, or equivalent from an alternative leading manufacturer, with specialisation around Routing & Switching, Security or Wireless.
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, leading tender responses as the lead technical author and design authority.
* Able to communicate and work effectively in a team and across multi-functional teams
* Forward thinking technologist, keeping track with market trends, new products and technologies and presenting this back to the company and the Board of Directors.
* Experience in specifying and designing customer solutions.
* Strong Leadership skills
* Excellent documentation and presentation skills
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual