Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Your Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader
As Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader your role will be to motivate and lead a team of 6+ Market Development Representatives to deliver qualified opportunities in order to meet the Appointment and Sales Working goals for your team.
* Manage the entire appointment setting process, ensuring leads are followed up and SLAs are met.
* Have a willingness to "roll up your sleeves" in executing initiatives to drive pipeline.
* Finds new ways of getting more productivity from the existing team.
* Drive Market Development Representatives productivity and pipeline growth.
* Manage and develop Market Development staff.
* Develop incentive programs for the team.
Your Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader Skills
For you to be able to fulfill the role of Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader you will need a relentless commitment to win with the ability to inspire and motivate a team of individuals to achieve phenomenal results.
* Strong B2B SaaS sales Experience
* You will need to be a highly-motivated self-starter
* You will be detail oriented
* Follow through on difficult decisions.
* Hire, develop & reward great people
* Display leadership and passion
Your Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader Benefits
* Salary: £45k-£50k basic OTE £90k Uncapped
* A fun, flexible and inclusive work environment
* + Additional Benefits
Make sure you don't miss out on this great Internal Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader opportunity by clicking apply now
£33k - £37k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual