Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* Customer/product/time, volume, revenue, cost, actual margin.
* Engineer visits, distance travelled, parts used
* Using all systems available to the business, locally and from HQ, which the role-holder will be expected to become a power user of. Continually monitor to ensure accuracy & relevance.
* Provide pro-active & responsive business insight to commercial director and their senior team. Analyse and interpret actual sales, marketing and service delivery performance vs. budget, prior year and forecast.
* Make recommendations on actions to be taken to improve profitability, capture opportunities towards achievement of strategic and commercial aims, or avoid risks to the same.
* Support development of the strategic Plan.
* Experience with sales reporting and forecasting systems, comfortable manipulating and joining data.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Ability to question/challenge at all levels
* Ability to convert technical information to meet the needs of internal customers
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
£500 - £550 Daily
£30k - £30k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£375 - £420 Daily