Payroll & HR Administrator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY UP TO £35,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is London’s premier recycling and waste management company. Recycling construction and demolition materials, they operate 24 hours a day seven days a week from their four centres in London. They are heavily invested in the latest technology where they sort recyclable materials and process the residual constituents into fuel for power. They are very proud of their zero to landfill credentials.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Payroll & HR Administrator to join their team to help grow this great business.
They operate from well -presented comfortable offices with free on-site parking or a short walk from Willesden Junction station NW10. They are a well-established team which operates in an informal and friendly atmosphere while maintaining a professional and business-like manner.
The Role: To process a weekly payroll (185 employees) and a monthly payroll (60 employees) and to support the HR operational process and service delivery.
* Process and enter pay data from weekly timesheets.
* Calculate & process auto enrolment and private pension deductions plus all statutory communications via payroll system.
* Deduct all attachment orders, fines and CSA payments and advise Accounts Department to pay appropriate authority.
* Calculate and process all statutory payments and entitlements in accordance with current legislation.
* Process RTI and prepare weekly / monthly reports of earnings, taxes, deductions.
* Ensure compliance with HMRC taxation and of employee benefits.
* Pay all employees by producing data ready for electronic transfers to bank accounts.
* Print & distribute payslips, (soon to be upgraded & sent by email).
* Update & maintain all payroll records and file accurately and securely.
* Maintain holiday records for weekly staff.
* Liaise with department managers to resolve all queries.
* Provide advice and payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Process all new starter documentation including producing offer letters, employment contracts and starter packs.
* Complete and check all Right to Work documentation.
* Track and file all personnel documents maintain up to date HR / personnel files.
* Assist and support with training programs including their apprenticeship scheme.
* Support and assist with their recruitment needs, manage job descriptions, collate and record applications, support with interview process.
* Create all terms of variation correspondence, hours, contract terms, salary changes, promotions.
* Administer leavers, including resignation acknowledgement letters, and link through payroll.
* Produce management reports such as payroll data and costs, attendance, employee turnover.
* Continually review processes and contribute to improving the business, help to enhance the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
* Payroll experience, minimum 3 years preferably with experience on Pegasus or Sage payroll systems.
* HR Admin experience minimum 2 years.
* Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
* Construction or waste industry background would be useful.
If this Payroll & HR Administrator position is of interest and you possess the skills and experience outlined above, please submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities