Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: To undertake New, Reactive or PPM tasking as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison
• Ensure that all areas of areas of personal responsibility adopt and utilise ADSL QHSE policies and procedures
• To be able to carry out periodic inspection, testing and reporting to current BS 7671:2008
• Ensuring the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documentation as required by the Company Management System
Experience & Skills required:
• IEE Wiring Regulations 17/18th Edition
• Proven experience of working as a qualified electrician
• Ability to work on their own proficiency and carry out electrical installation work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner.
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.