Employer Account Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Greater Manchester - Rochdale
£22500 - £24500 salary
Randstad are working alongside a leading welfare to work and employability organisation. They are recruiting for an Employer Account Manager to join the team based in Greater Manchester, primarily Rochdale.
* Utilise an existing network of Employers, generating new leads to ensure a targeted approach to promoting the service
* Identify appropriate audience led communication channels and marketing referrals, ensuring a tailored approach to maximise referral opportunities.
* Creation of relevant engagement presentations to encourage employers to identify referrals.
* Working with employers to increase awareness of the benefits of supporting their staff with mental health condition.
* Establish relationships with employers to understand their organisational requirements and how we can support them.
* Agreeing pathways with employers for identified staff to join the programme.
* Provide participants with information on the programme and how this can support them in managing their mental health condition within the workplace.
* Excellent presentation and written skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively engage with a wide variety of clients and employers
* Ability to self-manage
* Experience of working in a performance target driven environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
£30k - £32k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual