Fire and Security Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The client specialises in providing Fire, Security, Electrical and Audio Visual Solutions to our diverse client base working predominantly within London and the South East.
Our contracts range from domestic Intruder Alarms to fully integrated systems for HNW private clients.
The successful candidate will need to have ;
* NVQ Level 2/3 in security and alarms or equivalent
* completed FIA training modules or have equivalent industry standard training and experience,
* You will need a CSCS card
* You require a clean driving licence.
The successful candidate will be provided with ;
* A company van,
* Company credit card,
* Mobile phone and
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience;
* Knowledge of Fire and Security standards and industry best practice guidelines are essential.
* You should be equally comfortable working on your own or operating as part of a small team.
* Communication skills are integral to the role and you should be IT literate with exemplary customer service skills.
* We pride ourselves on offering a first class customer service and going above and beyond for our clients to `get the job done`.
* You must have a flexible approach to work as this is a 24/7 industry and you will therefore be required to be on a call out rotation in conjunction with our other engineers as well as working overtime where the job demands.
* A varied experience of small works installations and servicing fire and security systems is vital
£30k - £34k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual