Event Production Project Manager - live events
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
They are based in Hertfordshire and supply our clients technical production needs all over the UK (mainly London), Europe, USA and EMEA.
Our portfolio of clients is growing and developing at a great pace, we have several positions available at various levels within the business.
The Project Manager is responsible for taking internal briefs and managing given projects through quote/proposal and delivery.
An existing client base is not required; however, it would be considered an advantage.
Job responsibilities will include:
* Working with existing account managers and responding to client briefs
* : Managing the event from brief to delivery
* : Attend site and client meetings
* : Producing proposals and quotes
* : Working with clients to ensure delivery of successful events
* : Liaising with logistics and all technical depts. to deliver the event
* : Managing the onsite delivery of the event
* : Build relationship with clients
* : Become an integral member of the team
* : Have a willing and helpful approach to work
* Must have experience and hands on knowledge of the production industry
* Must be computer literate in Microsoft office suite and PC competent.
* Full UK driving licence
* Fluent in both written and spoken English
* Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you fulfil the abovie criteria please do not hesitate to apply
£35k - £45k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual