Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Their expertise covers electrification and civil engineering as well as building capabilities including structures, lineside infrastructure, station enhancements and new build.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
The Risk Manager will support the Rail team in the on-going delivery of projects within the business unit as well as help shape the risk management process, governance, and procedures for the development of risk management within the business.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
• Experience in dealing with project teams including facilitating risk workshops including the supply chain
• Experience dealing with clients in Risk Review
• Experience of implementing Enterprise Risk Management and Governance
• Experience of running QSRA workshops
• Experience of using ARM or similar package
• Experience of using Primavera Risk Analysis
• Experience of dealing with Cost Risk exposure
This is a permanent role
£32k - £32k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual