Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: To undertake PPM emergency light testing and repairs as well as reactive works as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison
• Ensure that all areas of areas of personal responsibility adopt and utilise ADSL QHSE policies and procedures
• Undertake electrical installation and reactive work to the required.
standard and in line with any documentation provided
• To be able to work generally unsupervised and effectively manage daily workload
Experience & Skills required:
• IEE Wiring Regulations 17/18th Edition
• Proven experience of working as a qualified electrician
• Ability to work on their own proficiency and carry out electrical installation work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner
• Carried out testing and maintenance activities on Emergency Lighting equipment.
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.
£20 - £21 Hourly