Principal Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading consultancy is seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer to be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from water to rail, across a Real Estate and Infrastructure division. The work is predominantly water-related including non-infrastructure and infrastructure related schemes, and will also include the responsibility for development and governance of junior electrical engineers.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic benefits package
* Amazing social team and environment
* Electrical design
* Governance of junior engineers
* Bid preparation
* Report production
* Specification and tender preparation
* Site asset surveys
* Energy efficiency green development strategies as well as part-time site supervisory role
* Liaison with operations and maintenance staff on site
* Be able to ensure compliance with current industry standards and to work with all stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes
* Be able to produce clear and concise written documentation for operational staff who undertake ongoing operation and maintenance of plant
* Have a BEng or MEng in Electrical Engineering
* Have achieved Chartered status, preferably with the IET
* Able to carry out electrical design including single line diagrams, Motor Control Centres, cable and load schedules
* Have an understanding knowledge of PIDs as well as PLCs plus have experience in producing technical documents such as electrical specifications, general, outline and detained system design drawings
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on (phone number removed) today!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£55k - £60k Annual
£14 - £16 Hourly