Cargo Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Role: Cargo Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive with company benefits
I am looking for a Cargo Sales Executive to join my client in Manchester, my client has been in business for over 30 years and represents some of the world’s leading airlines.
You will be responsible for selling cargo space on behalf of many airlines across the UK, you will be assigned a customer base and be required to work in a busy office as well as on the road meeting your clients (northern territory). If you have Air Cargo experience or Freight Forwarding by air then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities & Experience: -
- Sales calls with allocated customers (mainly northern part of UK).
- Maintaining and growing customer base as well as revenue.
- Negotiation of sales opportunities with airlines and customers.
- Replying to related emails and spot quotes or general customer enquiries.
- Creative thinking and route planning for brokerage products.
- Maintaining of quotes system and producing weekly reports in a variety of airline and in-house systems.
- Onsite training will be provided, although expected to know basics.
- English: spoken clearly and written – Essential
- Spanish: Not required but would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills essential, especially Outlook, Word, Excel
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow
£19k - £23k Annual
£30k - £41.5k Annual