Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As an Accounts Assistant, your daily duties will include:
• Data entry and updating spreadsheets.
• Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments from customers.
• Providing the finance team with clerical support where needed.
• Filing, organising and general admin office work.
• Maintaining petty cash.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel.
• Proficiency in Sage line 50, Oracle (preferred).
• Excellent math, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, and strive for accuracy.
• Teamwork and the ability to follow instructions as well as use initiative.
• Strong organisation skills and ability to multitask.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
As an Accounts Assistant, your working hours will either be 09:00–17:30 or 08:30-17:00.
In return, an Accounts Assistant will receive a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, 28 days paid holiday, an opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment and various offers and discounts on health and beauty products.
£19k - £23k Annual
£14 - £17 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual