Systems and Data Support
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
To support the Systems and Data Analyst with their responsibilities, training and issue resolution for the Care Monitoring System, including the processes and production of scheduled ad hoc reports.
Liasing across groups, where necessary and being the point of contact in the absence of the Data Protection Officer
* Support the Systems and Data Analyst with Care Monitoring System user queries, issue resolution and training requirements.
* Assist with administration of any changes and updates to the system ensuring changes are communicated to staff.
* Support the Systems and Data Analyst in the interrogation and manipulation of the data produced by the Care Monitoring reporting tool, extracting the appropriate data and assisting in developing the reports required to fulfil KPI and contractual obligations.
* Assist with the manipulate the data to suit the audience producing scheduled/ad hoc reports and trend/business analysis and scenarios to aid senior leadership decision making around changes within the organisation.
* Assist and monitor the integrity of the data produced and flag potential issues to the Systems and data Analyst around potential income gaps i.e. planned v actuals recorded, identify the areas of concern.
* Use expertise and knowledge to support the implement of any changes to operational process to ensure maximum use of the current Care Monitoring System across the Independence Matters group.
* Assist the Data Protection Officer, with the company’s obligations for Data Protection Compliance.
* Assist and support the development and production of monthly and quarterly Governance Board Reporting.
* Ensure that all confidential records are maintained within a secure environment and meet current the Data Protection legislation.
Systems | Data Support | System Support | Care Monitoring System
* Evidence of coaching, training and mentoring others to achieve desired outcomes.
* Highly organised and methodical.
* Extremely self-motivated and proactive.
* Fully demonstrate an ability to work on own initiative.
* Previous use of a Care Monitoring System.
* Excellent ICT skills and a highly skilled user of the suite of Microsoft Office packages.
* Evidence of ability to successfully communicate with a range of different audiences.
* Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
* Experience of monitoring and evaluating administrative systems.
* Full driving licence and access to a car
* Knowledge of current data reporting processes.
* An understanding of how services are commissioned
* Knowledge of the current data protection Legalisations (GDPR/ The Data Protection Act 2018).
The Independence Matters Group provides a wide range of support services tailored to the needs of adults with learning and physical disabilities, young people in transition and older people, including people with dementia, and their families
£23k - £28k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual