Regional Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Your Regional Sales Executive Role
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting through booked sale.
* Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers.
* Sell SaaS solutions with an average order value of £250,000
* Nurture and grow an inherited base of warm and worked leads.
* Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
* Work with internal lead generation team to bring new business leads to a close
* Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close.
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of the company products and services.
* Interact with sales, marketing and external customers
For you to be able to fulfill the role of Regional Sales Executive you will need successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers and logos.
* Experience selling to “C” level Executives
* Experience selling SaaS solutions with an average order value £250,000
* Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
* A consultative, solution-based sales methodology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
* Strong business acumen
* Valid driver’s license
* Salary: £50k-£57k basic OTE £90-100k
* Car Allowance
* A fun, flexible and inclusive work environment
* + Additional Benefits
Make sure you don't miss out on this great Regional Sales Executive opportunity by clicking apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Basic £50,000.00 OTE £90 to £100K /year
£25k - £50k Annual