Audio Visual Event and Install Technician
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As one of the fastest growing audio visual hire companies in Europe our client are looking for exceptional AV technicians to join their fast paced team and work with the latest AV equipment including 3mm LED.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible can do attitude, outstanding client facing skills and the desire to travel worldwide to help our client deliver exceptional client service.
You will also possess the passion and ability to engage with the most current technology.
Role and Responsibilities
You will deliver, install and de-rig the latest AV technology and will have the opportunity to work with some of the best global brands around.
You will have a keen eye for detail and will provide professional, technical on-site support to high end clients.
Qualifications and pre-requisites
* Experience as an installation AV technician in the exhibition and events industry is essential for this role.
* A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling our client to deliver great events for their clients.
* Ability and willingness to travel as required.
* An outstanding team player – working well with others.
* Good communication skills are required – communicate professionally and effectively at all levels, both written and verbally.
* A flexible, adaptable approach in terms of working hours. Being part of the ‘live events industry’ means there is no second chances!
* Excellent organisation and time management skills.
* A positive minded self-starter who is able to use initiative.
* A full clean driving licence.
* Knowledge of LED, Seamless and IT preferred but not essential.
If you feel confident with the above criteria pleaase send your CV over today
£50k - £55k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£34k - £40k Annual