Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Home Working, No Dress Code, Flexible Environment
A leading Professional Services company are seeking a Network Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible the design and delivery of customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be from an IT services background that is still happy to do hands-on delivery.
The client is involved with the latest technologies, so we need someone that is passionate about technology and keen to keep their knowledge level high.
* Delivery of customer solutions across LAN/WAN/Security and Wifi
* Improving the knowledge of proposed designs within the relevant support teams
* Creation of HLD and LLD
* Ensuring that technical knowledge and documentation is shared amongst the Managed Services team members
* Support pre-sales team with hand over and HLD
* Sharing information on new products and capabilities in order to improve IT strategy across the business
* Supporting delivery consultants to ensure project is completed successfully
* CCNP/CCDP certified
* Strong Cisco experience
* Design experience including low level documentation
* Extensive LAN and WAN experience
* Security and firewall experience
* WiFi experience
* Experience working for a Service Provider
Salary on offer is £45k-£60k + Bonus & Benefits
Looking to move ASAP so send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Samuel Platt – IT Recruitment Consultant – (phone number removed)
CCNP – CCIE – Cisco - Network Consultant – Consultancy – Security – Routing and Switching – Checkpoint – Fortinet – Palo Alto – HP – F5 – Juniper – Design – Documentation