Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Through its continued growth and increasing demand for its products, the business is currently recruiting a number of roles in different areas of production. You will be required to support the management team with continuous improvement, by recommending changes that could prolong machine life, increase efficiency, reduce wastage and aid the smooth running of departments.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out preventative Maintenance as required.
• Taking responsibility for the control of the parts store, ensuring that correct parts are kept in stock to prevent and minimise downtime of machines.
• Liaising with any departments necessary to ensure the smooth running of the production facility and minimising downtime by prioritising issues.
• Ensuring that documentation for Corrective Action and Preventative Maintenance are filled out correctly.
• Assisting with Facilities Maintenance and Development.
To be a successful Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Experience working as an Engineer within a production/manufacturing environment.
• Experience working in a GMP regulated facility or similar (BRC, ISO 9001, BETA NOPS) is beneficial but is not essential.
• A good level of IT knowledge to operate the ERP system and ideally an interest in future technology and equipment to ensure the business continues as a state-of-the-art manufacturer.
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to take ownership of tasks.
• The adaptability to changing priorities.
Your standard working hours will be 08:30 – 17:00, Monday – Friday, however, flexibility is essential to support the business at peak times and conduct out of hours operations.
In return, a Multi-Skilled Engineer will receive a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus a range of benefits including an excellent pension scheme, healthcare benefits and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
To apply for this Multi-Skilled role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
£42k - £42k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£27k - £31k Annual
£42.6k - £42.6k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly
£41k - £43k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual