Video Content Producer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are seeking a Video Content Producer to join the Marketing Communications Team in Cambridge. This exciting role will be responsible for creating innovative video assets that highlight the cutting-edge work being conducted in the lab.
The successful candidate will be involved in projects from concept through to completion - working closely with the Marketing Communications Team and project members to establish requirements.
As a video content producer, you’ll be expected to have the creative and technical skills to create content targeted to both internal and external audiences and will be key in providing all aspects of video production.
Key Success Criteria:
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, able to think on their feet and be confident in video production, including but not limited to interviews and stories, vlogs, project and demo videos.
* Content production process from inception to delivery, creating and editing enticing, original and high-quality video content which meets brand guidelines and demonstrates lab ambitions.
* Consult with and support stakeholders in creating project and demo videos.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Proven success in a similar role. Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Premier or similar.
* Ideally experienced with After Effects.
* Proficient using a variety of filming and editing equipment, and quickly able to get to grips with new tools.
* Excellent storytelling, narrative and visual design skills.
* Previous experience of working in a technical environment would be desirable.
* A self-starter with the ability and drive to achieve success.
* An excellent communicator able to communicate their ideas.
* Strong attention to detail.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
£30k - £50k Annual