Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Position: Full Time, Immediate Start
The spirit of adventure drives everything we do. Success, perfection, and the ultimate in luxurious experiences are all destinations we are heading for. And it has always been that way. Our reputation for making class-leading, iconic hand-built motor yachts is world renowned. But there’s a restless energy within us. One that is driving us further into the distance, to find joy and excitement in new ways and on new horizons. More beautiful experiences. More thrilling experiences. Join us.
CNC Operator / CNC Machinist
We require 2x experienced CNC machine operators with a proven track record of working with multiple machines, including Homag, Beam Saw, Matrix and Pod machines.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Machine setting and operation for both Turning and milling.
* Working with engineering drawings.
* Checking tolerances.
* Maintaining good housekeeping.
* Assembly of components when required.
* Ensuring safe and efficient work practices.
* Contributing with ideas for areas of improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Will have experience using Homag, Beam Saw, Matrix and Pod machines.
* Will demonstrate a pro-active approach to their work.
* Will have the ability to work autonomously.
* Will be a team player with a hands-on attitude.
To apply to our vacancy for a CNC Operator / CNC Machinist, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you
£12 - £13 Hourly
£8.21 - £10 Hourly
£10 - £12.5 Hourly