BIM & Revit Technician
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The post holder will provide the coordination of the design from brief through to handover to the client project teams.
The role is a permanent position paying between 25-35k dependant on previous experience. Full time position Mon-Fri Core hours.
The candidate will provide a variety of BIM coordination and 3D design/coordination services in conjunction with the following responsibilities:-
- client brief analysis
- Revit / CAD data
- Design brief/performance specifications
- Single/multi-discipline detailed design/coordination
- Project planning
- fesability studies
- BIM data and guidline application
- structural / Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Services and Utilities
- site visit and client liaison
- asset incorporation
- building regulation incorporation
• HNC/HND or Degree with at least 7 years relevant experience of working within a single or multi disciplinary consultancy environment.
• Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic and comfortable working with all members of the construction and design team.
• good communicator with both clients and end users. Experienced professional report writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to understand the ”bigger picture”, whilst also producing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Commercially aware and financially astute.
• Familiarity with CIBSE guides; Building Regulations and current good practice.
• Proficient in appropriate IT tools to support your discipline i.e. Microsoft Office; AutoCAD, Heavacomp, Lighting design packages, Amtec design packages.
• Awareness of BIM authoring Tools Such as Revit.
• Ensure compliance with all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental regulations and considerations.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer