Customer Account Manager - Ipswich
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
An ideal candidate would have strong sales experience (in financial services would be ideal but not compulsory). Experience working in a target based environment would be good, with the potential to earn bonus.
* Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus an excellent bonus potential
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Working on Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm and due to business needs, may be required to work extra hours
* Location: IP1, Ipswich
* Excellent bonus scheme, with the potentional of earning an average of £300 - £600 each quarter
* Holiday starts at 25 days
* Private Healthcare
* Pension 3% individual 8% company
* Childcare vouchers
* Induction programme
Key responsibilities include:
* To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch.
* To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
* To sell company products and achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
* To maximise business opportunity development potential.
* Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations
* Generate business through quality customer service.
* Prepare and process applications.
* Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
* Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
* Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person.
* Conduct on-going business development.
* Experience within the fianancial services (ideal).
* Previous strong sales experience.
* Previous customer service experience (face to face and on the phone).
* Basic literacy and numerical skills, GCSE level.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability and desire to learn and progress within Company.
* Active team player.
* Stability in employments.
* Desire to assist with branch exceeding financial goals in order to maximise maximum bonus earnings potential.
Click apply today or contact Rinku in our Harrow Perm Team for further details