Business Development Manager - Security
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Have you got experience in the Facilities Management or Security sectors?
My client a multinational technology company seeks a field-based Business Development Manager to generate new business and achieve sales targets through the identification and development of new customers within the Security and Facilities Management market. Enjoy uncapped commission with an OTE of £100,000, company car/car allowance, life insurance, pension and more benefits of working for a fast-growing multinational technology company.
This opportunity would suit a self-motivated driven closer with great influencing skills and ability to generate leads, both warm and cold. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to effectively utilise your excellent communication and technical skills and have demonstrated proven success in building rapport and high trust within your region. You will be known for possessing high standards of integrity. The nature of the role and the region requires an entrepreneurial mindset and someone who can work remotely.
- Cold call prospective customers by phone and in person
- Build sales pipeline, implement sales activity plans with the utilisation of our gated sales process
- Develop and articulate an effective sales proposition
- Demonstrate and present benefits of the software system at both conferences and client meetings
- Develop and maintain improved sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
- Create a strategic account plan for all of your target accounts, including organisation profile and contacts by department
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database in NetSuite and maintain up to date customer meeting and activity records
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information as required
- Participate in sales and corporate events and campaigns as necessary
- Achieving and exceeding challenging revenue targets and sales objectives
- Experience selling into Security and Facilities Management companies with proven track record
- Have strong B2B sales experience
- Established and current contacts within the Security and Facilities Management sector
- Possess excellent selling skills (prospecting/qualifying, persuasion, negotiation and closing) throughout the entire sales process
- Possess a self-motivated and disciplined approach to achieve results
- 5-8 years’ successful experience in a sales environment
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating our most appropriate system features
- A competent presenter who can demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and experience in Office365
Your training will be extensive, preparing you for the future and developing your understanding of all aspects of the product and business. Your personal development will be ongoing, both during the company’s evolution and beyond. We believe in nurturing our most important asset, identifying our employee’s ambitions and promoting from within whenever possible. The role will be fast paced, offering you the opportunity to be pro-active in your business development, resulting in much shared success. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing multinational technology company developing business in a new region you can make your own, if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong sales drive apply today.
You will be based from home with occasional travel to my client’s head office in the Midlands.
Competitive basic up to £50,000 + car/car allowance + uncapped commission - OTE of £100,000, life insurance, pension and more benefits of working for a fast-growing multinational technology company
25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
We are looking for a committed candidate who is looking for a new, exciting challenge, and ultimately to be part of a success story.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Hannah Steer @ Redwood Search recruitment agency Worcester
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/privacy-policy/ 
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
 https://(url removed)/privacy-policy
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual