Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The client runs a rotation system of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
The operator will have the ability to programme, set and operate, producing small series precision parts, as well as bespoke / prototype components when required.
- The operator will have extensive experience of Multi-Tasking 5-Axis CNC Machines eg Doosan smx / Mazak I400 / Okuma Multus or similar
- Be capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings and working to close tolerances.
- The operator must have experience in CAM programming (eg Solidworks, EdgeCam, GibbsCam or similar).
- Experience with tooling systems and measuring equipment is an advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
Salary circa £60,000