Graduate Web Developer / Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We look after them 24/7 and work closely with you to evolve and maintain your web systems into the long term.
We provide a cloud-hosted recruitment system used by NHS Trusts. It handles the whole recruitment episode from before the job is advertised, right through to criminal records checks and induction training. The system is the best available and we have lots of plans for making it even better!
We have a very strong technical focus - our systems have millions of lines of object-oriented PHP code and large backend databases.
* MSc/BSc degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science - other degrees will be excepted if they can demonstrate an interest and some experience in technologies, web development and software engineering
* Good understanding Object Oriented (OO) programming
* A work ethic and the motivation to learn and solve problems without constant supervision
* "Nice to have" but by no means essential: User interface design, Git, SOLR/Lucene.
* Flexible working; happy for the candidate to work 9-5, 10-6 etc
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private medical insurance
* Overtime offered
£20k - £28k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£0 - £24k Annual