Business Development Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location North West
Excellent basic, bonus and vehicle
Chubb Systems provides sophisticated communication, security and surveillance systems for a number of Europe’s leading organisations and specialises in large infrastructure projects.
Our total solution includes unique design and in-house software development capabilities, integration, delivery and accreditation of bespoke systems to these customers with specialist security requirements.
What are we looking for?
Chubb Systems is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager. The main goal of this role is build successful client relationships, achieve sales targets and grow Community Care’s business profitably and market share through the successful winning of Service, Monitoring and Project Sales opportunities with new clients.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth in Recurring Sales and New Business
- Identify, qualify and win new opportunities
- Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth from existing clients
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target markets and client organisations
- Conduct surveys and produce associated designs and quotations
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of dealing with Local Authorities, CCGs, Housing Authorities, End Users, Consultants, Contractors and the Healthcare sector
- A proven background in the assistive technology market would be advantageous
- Proven success in project/installation and maintenance contract sales
- Experience completing tenders
What can we offer you?
- Excellent Basic and Bonus
- Benefits Central
- Company Car
More about us:
The Chubb brand is one of the most recognised fire and security brands in the world. From digital CCTV surveillance and intruder alarms to fire detection and suppression systems, we provide a full range of innovative products and services to customers, including most FTSE 100 companies.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from talented Business Development Managers, Sales Consultants, Key Account Managers, Sales Executives who live within a commutable distance of Manchester, Blackburn, Burnley, Cardiff, Bristol, Leeds, Sheffield, York, Doncaster, Huddersfield,
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria
£35k - £55k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual