Temp to Perm Developer - Back End Development
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be able to proactively solve problems, and adapt their existing skillset to new and changing technologies. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident Back-End Developer to broaden their skillset and knowledge, with a growing and forward thinking business.
* Web design, back end or full stack knowledge
* Regular production of Google Feeds and statistics
* Optimise all product lists to maximise sales, utilise SEO to promote sales
* Development of E-commerce and bespoke order systems
* Previous software development experience or university degree equivalent essential
* Must be a competent Back End Web Developer
* Skilled in computer languages; C# highly desirable
* Previous retail or e-commerce experience highly advantageous
* Knowledge of e-commerce software; Magento, Shopify, Google Marketing Platform or similar would be a bonus!
Location: North Nottingham (Own car desirable)
Salary: c£12.00 - £20.00 per hour DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Basis: Permanent, subject to 12 weeks temp probationary period
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£8.46 - £8.46 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual