New Homes Field Sales Supervisor
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is looking to recruit a Field Sales Supervisor to assist in managing and motivating their sales team. This role requires the job holder to have extensive experience within the new home sales industry, be a strong team player to ensure all targets are achieved and be driven to deliver high standards of customer care.
* Assist Sales Manager in creating Marketing strategies
* Assist in ensuring that each development meets the company's targets for reservations and completions, turnover timescale to exchange, forward sales and sale of stock units.
* Monitor sales executive’s dealing with enquiries to ensure they are being dealt with promptly and regularly followed up.
* Be aware of competitors’ sites, product and promotions ensuring that accurate information is reported at marketing meetings.
* Prepare and provide meaningful marketing reports to be submitted to Sales Manager.
* Ensure excellent site, show home, marketing suite and sales staff presentation.
* Ensure that each site has up to date sales literature and materials.
* Make recommendations to ensure each site generates sufficient quality visitors to meet reservation targets.
* Attend weekly Sales and Build meetings and assist in closing down issues and providing support.
* Assist in recruitment of sales consultants and ensure new starter's induction plans are reviewed and completed within laid down timescales.
To apply, email full CV (to include mobile no. and email address). If we are not in contact with you, unfortunately, in this instance your application has not been successful.
Star Recruitment is a specialist Property & Construction Recruitment Company with offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh & London. With over ten years’ experience, we have recruited and headhunted throughout the U.K. from sales positions to more senior management and director level roles
£30k - £34k Annual
£37k - £42k Annual
£144 - £144 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual