Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Monday to Friday (42hours)
Minimum £30,000 (Negotiable on experience)
Our client is currently based in Harlow due to a rapid growth the depot will be relocating to Luton. They are a leading Plant Hire organisation that is continuously growing. They offer a personal one stop solution within the industry and pride themselves on the level of expertise within the company. A range of services within Plant and Tool hire are provided.
The purpose of your role will be to maintain and repair plant equipment/machinery.
As an engineer you will report to the Foreman and Service Coordinator to ensure that as a team you can maximise every opportunity to deliver services and plant equipment meeting customers’ expectations.
* Working alongside depot foreman to deliver continued improvements within the yard. Helping to re enforce safety and quality.
* Customer facing role, as an engineer you MUST have excellent customer service as you are the face of the company.
* Ensure all equipment is maintained/repaired
* Promote and encourage culture to report near misses and be instrumental in closing them out.
* All equipment must be maintained within manufacturers guidelines as a minimum and compliance with PUWER & LOLER regulations and legislations.
* Equipment is always of a mechanical and aesthetic condition that is in fitting with that of the company image.
* Must be able to work commute to and from Luton
* Motivated individual with the ability to work independently
* Use of initiative in order to make improvements within the workforce
* Able to multi task and prioritise work load
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Able to work well under pressure
* A recognised qualification equivalent to Level 3 NVQ in Mechanical Fitting
* SMTS Card and IOSH qualification
If you are an experienced Plant Engineer seeking a rewarding career then please APPLY today.
Contact our Enfield branch for more information
£24k - £29k Annual
£24k - £29k Annual