Customer Sales Coordinator (Telephone based Mortgage Pre-qualifier)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits package.
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
Our team of over 750 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For. Lending year-in, year-out for over 40 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Dealing directly with customers who have made an initial enquiry to establish their eligibility for secured finance, and booking appointments with Qualified Mortgage Advisors where appropriate.
The opening hours for this team are Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm and Friday 9am to 7pm. Within these operating hours there are three shifts operated. You will do a mixture.
* Working on a dialler system to ensure that both inbound calls and outbound call-backs are managed effectively
* Understanding and identifying customers' needs and circumstances to match them against the lending policy and correct product
* Determine Customer's affordability and credit profile
* Convert initial enquiries into sales leads
* Objection handling and identifying buying signals and cues
* Managing relationships with existing customers and delivering excellent customer service.
* Working as a point of contact for the rest of the business where customer may require their existing lending restructuring.
* To deliver against key objectives including call quality and conversion of appointments.
* To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to with all contacts so that regulatory requirements are met.
* Previous telephone contact experience with customer service approach and relationship building skills.
* Ability to identify buying signals and customer cues
* Objection handling
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills including effective questioning and listening.
* Interest in obtaining full CeMAP qualification for ongoing professional development
* Experience of working in Financial Services is preferred but not essential
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check
£17.5k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual