Sales Account Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The basic starting salary for the role is c£20K - £25K depending on experience, with a very attractive commission structure in place, giving you a realistic O.T.E of c£40K once established in the role.
The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive training programme to give you the necessary skills to become a fully proficient, successful Sales Account Manager.
* Developing and growing accounts by providing an excellent and comprehensive service
* Identifying and contacting prospects
* Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
* Ascertain and qualify the quality of new leads and report via CRM
* Providing quotations to customers
* Utilising and updating the bespoke database
* Processing and managing sales orders
Experience / Skills Required:
* Previous sales experience, ideally within B2B
* Ability to assess and understand customer needs to fulfil their requirements
* Good relationship building skills with a consultative approach to sales
* Good negotiation skills
* Long term career aims
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in sales to take their next step on the career ladder.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£18k - £25k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual