Health and Safety Advisor / Manager - Nights
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have been instructed to recruit for a freelance Health & Safety Advisor / Manager for one of the biggest civils projects in the South West, the Hinckley Point C. The sections of works you will be undertaking include overseeing concrete, formwork and reinforcement as well as heavy lifts and large diameter pipe installation
• Promote H&S culture
• Safety planning - Including goal setting, deciding priorities and establishing adequate systems and performance standard. Short and long term smart objective setting.
• Advising on competence of employees and sub contractors
• Reporting & analysis of accident, incident and near misses,
• Performance reviews and audit of the whole H&S Management System
• Work with Management on matters such as legal and technical standards
• Develop and maintain procedure to ensure that management get factual picture of how well H&S is being managed
• Benchmark monitoring review and auditing
• Creating and developing OH&S policies for existing & new aspects and ensure they are implemented
• Advise on suitable training for employees and carry out OH&S inductions to new employees
• Demonstrable experience in a Health & Safety Advisor role or similar
• Qualified with a relevant Degree or equivalent
• Able to build strong, effective relationships with colleagues and clients
• Experience with concrete, rebar and pre-cast pipe installations would be desirable
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on (phone number removed).
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details
£30k - £35k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£500 - £500 Daily