Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have passion for project managing new concepts and creating a product which excels the customers expectation, then finally seeing these products come to life?
Due to continued expansion Recruitment Pursuits Commercial are currently supporting a global client in recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to join their team to assist in product design, project development and technical support within an evolving welding safety business
We are looking for an experienced and accountable project engineer / technical project manager to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that our clients projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities ensuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Duties will include:
* Working with Key customers in developing new ideas, and taking these ideas into design, manufacture and certification.
* Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
* Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
* Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
* Overseeing overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
* Assign responsibilities both internally and externally
* Cooperate and communicating effectively with the senior management and other stakeholders to provide assistance and technical support
* To continuously review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
As this is a very specific and important role within the team, naturally there are some key skills that you need to possess.
These include a background in project management within an engineering capacity, an ability to work with key customers and to interpret their needs and to support the business in developing new products. Knowledge of Solidworks is preferred but not essential, and Microsoft office plus a degree or HNC in engineering would be required
You will be working closely with key customers and suppliers and have the opportunity to travel both within the UK and overseas, including China, Europe and North America
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focussed Project Engineer/Manager who is looking for an opportunity to take their career in an exciting direction with a fast-growing global organization
Immediate start available
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual