Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Basildon - SS16
Salary: £22k basic plus £10k OTC, contributory pension, health cash plan, plus more great benefits.
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you love sales. You don't need much experience but you do need to love the experience that you've had in the sales industry. You're a target driven, passionate, focused individual who uses their own initiative and tenacity to build relationships and close deals and you love every minute of it.
At Wilmington Healthcare we know how critical our employees are to us achieving success, so we make sure we recruit great people to help us to maintain the trust of our customers and develop new, innovative products.
This is a place where you can truly progress. A place where you can be heard. Here, combining know-how with a great attitude will give you the opportunity to succeed.
We are able to offer exceptional career development opportunities and as such we are now looking for people to join our sales team and help us expand our business.
Main Purpose of Role:
This is NOT a KPI driven telesales role although you will be working in a target driven environment selling a whole host of Wilmington Healthcare products in a B2B sales environment so you will definitely need to be someone who has enough sales experience to know that you love working toward and achieving targets.
This job role is a challenging one which operates at the forefront of the sales team based in our Basildon office so you'll need to be within easy commuting distance as we don't want the M25 to cause you daily travel challenges as well.
We're looking for someone driven and passionate about securing both new and existing accounts so you'll need to have a winning mentality and high energy.
We have a strong marketplace presence which will help to underpin your offering but the networking and calling key contacts will be where your superior influencing and communication comes in.
- Pro-actively source and convert new customers
- Maintain existing accounts with renewal subscriptions and up-sell opportunities
- Provide exceptional consistent account management
- Input and maintaining accurate records on Salesforce
- Provide professional and accurate written quotes and proposals
- Achieve and hopefully exceed activity and sales targets
This is NOT a KPI driven telesales role so we are looking for someone who has a consultative approach to selling a variety of products to maximise the already strong relationships we have with our clients.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same or similar sales role involving outbound telephone-based or face to face sales
- Business to Business sales preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable evidence of working to and achieving sales targets
- Presentation experience – Webex preferred but not essential
- Working with Microsoft products
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity
£22k - £27k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£30k - £31k Annual