Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Home based, flexible. There will however be some occasional travel area's such as Manchester and Newcastle.
Rate: £400 per day.
The Azure / Cloud specialist will work within a delivery team made up of Project Managers, Architects, SMEs, Testing/QA and Implementation Management. Closely aligned with the clients own Product Development teams, the primary function of the role is to be accountable for the code and configuration level support required to migrate 21 .NET applications from standalone VMs (hosted On-Prem in VMWare) into the Azure App Services PaaS Framework.
* Design and deliver secure cloud solutions in Azure.
* Strong background in Active Directory, Windows Server and Microsoft based applications.
* Networking experience and an understanding of network protocols, DNS, VPN, and load balancing.
* Experience/Knowledge of core security products and standards.
* Proven experience working with infrastructure a code.
* Demonstrated scripting experience.
* Applied systems engineering experience working with design principles and Windows server applications.
* Familiarity with Virtualization and Containers,
* Ability to document in depth technical information and maintenance of relevant technical artefacts.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please click 'apply now' and we will be in touch to discuss any next steps
£50k - £90k Annual
£430 - £430 Daily
£50k - £65k Annual