Junior Video Project Manager - Technical Live Events
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The role of Video Project Manager is to supply Account Handlers and other Project Managers specialist technical advice and assist with quotations for projects. In addition to this a Video Project Manager will be expected to work on video specific projects independently, providing a full service to clients. When onsite the Video Project Manager will be responsible for the video team.
The role will also require independent account handling.
A successful applicant will be expected to hold a firm knowledge of;
Video signals and processing
Projection including multi-projector widescreen applications
LED video wall systems, pixels spaces, camera systems including PPU’s
Large format video switchers and media servers.
This is not an exhaustive list but outlines key areas of required knowledge.
In addition the candidate will have strong knowledge of ‘Live’ events and demonstrated experience leading a team onsite.
Key activities and responsibilities
* • In Depth knowledge of video systems used within the Live Events Industry
* • Liaise with account handlers and clients to provide support & advice with video requirements
* • Strong understanding of video signal flow and pixel spaces
* • Ensure projection and LED screen calculations are correct with regards to lenses, power and processing
* • Build strong and sustainable customer relationships with new and existing customers
* • Creating and amending video specifications within R2 Rental System whilst liaising with account handlers & customers to ensure suitability of quotation
* • Produce detailed schematics per job for both power and signal flows
* • Produce H&S documents for events
* • Maintain customer contact throughout project duration, ensuring that the project reaches a satisfactory conclusion
* • Communicating with Project Co-ordinators to ensure smooth execution of event
* • Report back at the end of each project any shortfalls in working practices and possible improvements
* • Assist in the technical preparation of equipment as directed by the Head of Video, ensuring that it meets client standards.
* • Liaising with warehouse staff, account handlers & other project managers
* • Act as representative and manage video department when onsite
* • Procuring third party services where required
* • Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
This is a full-time role with offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Hours of work
A 40 hour week working Monday to Friday, typically between the hours of 09:00 – 18:00 (with one hour unpaid lunch).
You may be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business, including overseas travel as required.
25 days per annum (plus bank holidays and statutory public holidays).
If you feel your fulfil all the criteria listed above please send your CV into us today
£28k - £39k Annual
£25.5k - £39.5k Annual
£18k - £26k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual