European Sales Account Manager (Spanish)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be fluent in Spanish, and be fluent in a second European language. Previous sales experience is advantageous, though candidates with an aptitude for sales will be considered as full training will be provided.
* Actively developing and growing accounts by providing an excellent and comprehensive service
* Building strong relationships and negotiating with suppliers in order to provide the best price and delivery for the customer
* Sourcing and following through on leads to capitalise on new business opportunities
* Building and developing customer relationships through attending occasional customer visits either on or off site
* Providing quotations to the customer for parts requests
* Utilising a number of systems and websites in order to provide parts information and pricing
* Producing agreed reports for customers as and when required
Skills / Experience Required:
* Fluent in Spanish, and another European language
* Experience working in customer facing position
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office packages
* Ideally educated to a minimum GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
* Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency