Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in the companies HQ, you will be responsible for delivery of all business and technical components of the project and manage cross business and functional team members and third parties to assure successful delivery.
* Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium scale projects.
* Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to the stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
* Creates the business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment and any business activities required to integrate new digital processes.
* Identifies specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured and plans to activate these mechanisms at the required time.
* Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks.
* Carries out risk assessment within a defined functional or technical area of business.
* Supervises individuals and teams. Allocates routine tasks and/or project work. Provides direction, support and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals’ skills and abilities.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following attributes
* Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets.
* Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry.
* Performs an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities
* Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget
* Establishes milestones and has a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities.
This role offers an excellent package and bae salary of circa £55,000.
Send us your CV now to arrange an initial interview