Technical Web Analytics Analyst
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We’re seeking a Web Analytics Analyst on a contract basis to join a high profile fast paced organisation within the travel space!
The Web Analytics Analyst will have responsibility in the following:
* To take accountability for understanding how the online journey of customers should be measured, in order to define how the channels feed into each customer journey and to help identify areas for improvement of these multichannel journeys. Using Adobe analytics to provide insight on the .com journey.
Key Responsibilities for the Web Analytics Analyst
* Lead the implementation project for our next generation websites and Apps from requirements gathering, Solution Design to technical implementation via Adobe Launch. This will be as part of a project team working alongside offshore technical resource (X3) as well as the existing Analytics team.
* Support and provide analysis for project data requests and deep dive analysis of existing sites.
* Implementing and maintaining tagging solutions across Adobe/ Ensighten and managing 3rd party tag implementation via our media agency
* Documenting technical Implementation for a scalable web tagging solution across multiple new site builds and a new commerce platform implementation
* Work alongside existing Analysts to ensure clear measurement frameworks and KPI tracking for all new sites.
* Work with the team to continually enhance data collection and usage across the business.
Web Analytics Analyst Must have experience
* Knowledge of Adobe Analytics
* Experience with Multi Variant Testing tools
* Report Builder skills/ Dashboarding
* Strong Tag Management experience
* Have strong knowledge with HTML, CSS
* Knowledge implementation of analytics
* Ideally webtrends experience
£45k - £55k Annual
£30 - £30 Annual
£37k - £37k Annual
£20 - £23 Hourly